Stumps Clone build

I have yet to have a bridge in mine with kingsford but I can tell you that lump is preferable to briquettes from a taste standpoint. I've had a couple of bridges before I knew to break up pieces. I also avoid dumping dust down the chute. If I ever make another one I will without a doubt taper the chute.

would bridging be less of a problem it charcoal briquettes were used?

I too am in the drawing stages of a stumps clone. a lot of my build is coming from darrelb's clone on Prairie

I have a friend who uses briquettes and has a bridge from time to time.

Hey brother,,
am new to the site.. and noted the date of this post.. can you update me on how your project is going or is it completed now?
I am interested in building a clone myself but am in the beginning planning stages. trying to find out where I can get some plans/specs. Can you help? I dont have access to auto cad so I cant draw my own..
thanks for the help
bartman

Hey brother,,
am new to the site.. and noted the date of this post.. can you update me on how your project is going or is it completed now?
I am interested in building a clone myself but am in the beginning planning stages. trying to find out where I can get some plans/specs. Can you help? I dont have access to auto cad so I cant draw my own..
thanks for the help
bartman

Here's a good place to start Prairie BBQ Association Also you can download Googe Sketchup for your cad...free...:cool:

Thanks> It may take me longer to learn that software than it would to build the clone..I am pretty fair at fabricating.. I just stink with computers.... great starting place though...thank you so much..
quick question.. how did you get your pic into your sig? I go into the edit avitar area and it wont let me add a pic or anything????? I told ya I dont do computers well.....LOL
thanks again
bartman

Thanks> It may take me longer to learn that software than it would to build the clone..I am pretty fair at fabricating.. I just stink with computers.... great starting place though...thank you so much..
quick question.. how did you get your pic into your sig? I go into the edit avitar area and it wont let me add a pic or anything????? I told ya I dont do computers well.....LOL
thanks again
bartman

Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you see this...

Custom Avatar
If you have a custom avatar and want to keep it as it is, leave the fields below as they are.

Use Custom Avatar

You may upload a new custom image using the controls below. *Warning* Use of our logo in any form as an avatar is strictly prohibited and WILL BE REMOVED.

Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website
Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 150 pixels or 24.4 KB (whichever is smaller).

Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you see this...

Custom Avatar
If you have a custom avatar and want to keep it as it is, leave the fields below as they are.

Use Custom Avatar

You may upload a new custom image using the controls below. *Warning* Use of our logo in any form as an avatar is strictly prohibited and WILL BE REMOVED.

Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website
Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 150 pixels or 24.4 KB (whichever is smaller).
JD,
that is what I am talking about... there is no option "Use Custom Avatar" at the bottom of the page Edit Avatar...:confused:
I am truly sorry to be a pain... I told ya I just dont get computers..... I personally think there is a special place in Hades for them....:heh:

barely noticed this. never got around to making it, but am in the process to put a "baby" on cad and go from there. really should be making a baby clone

Back