THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is a worthy goal! Viejas 2007 was $20,000 it was KCBS and ALL 20K went to meat prizes.

Grand Champion
$7500
Reserve Champion
$5000

Meats

1st Place..................... $875.00
2nd Place.................... $500.00
3rd Place..................... $250.00
4th Place..................... $150.00
5th Place..................... $100.00

No Anything Butt, no dessert, no best booth, no best Hawking BBQ team.

Will you be able to offer more than 20K just to BBQ meat prizes?

I want to pay 10 deep
$3,000 per category

Well Bud I am paying deep as always
Not playing that GC/RC number
Working a Top 5 deal
Gamblers dont out number realists
Gots to get it into SC Brass
Not a easy sell
Truth is if your happy with it.......
LOL That worries me

Entry Fees: $550 FOR ALL THREE CONTESTS

Is this the price for Stagecoach period, or can you enter just one contest? Or is the answer, yes you can enter one contest the entry fee is $550?

You have to enter all 3 but you don't have to do People's choice at any of them.

AS far as the money goes, I think they are going to give some out on Saturday and the rest out on Sunday.

Thom, there is a HUGE error on the application.

There is no space for Porta-pottie rental like there was last year.
Not to worry, Ill pester you as much as humanly possible about the porta potties again this year.

Entry Fees: $550 FOR ALL THREE CONTESTS

Will try and make this as simple as possible. Thom, do you have to pay for all 3 contest even if you do not want to cook all 3?

Again, if it is to hard a question to answer just say so and I will hook up with another team now!

Back