THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

He said I was to big so we are passing on this one O well :thumb:

:clap2:kurt said they do not have room to grow ,20X20-300.00,......20X40....500.00 look at the pay outs at this contest,many and alot............space is at a premium downtown st.louis

he originally was just going to pay top 5 in each category but i talked him into paying down more :)

Well, shoot... if all you big guys with yer fancy rigs 'n all are bowing out 'cause of space issues, that's just a better shot for us poor little nobodys with our UDSs and backyard grillers.

Gonna have to look even more closely at this one now. :heh:

st louis river rub

4 smokin butts and Q factor are in ,we got double for 500 and a single for300 800 total equaling 400 per team ,for a 20 X30 @ per team normal spots are 20X20.........he told me tonight he had 2 double spots left as of 5:eek:opm,10 teams registered already,trailers ok on site as long as they fit,tow vehical has to bee moved to parking area....e mail best way to get in touch with him:p

I'm out.
This one falls on my anniversary. Wifey didn't even smile when I joked about doing this one.

DeÑnis glad you got things worked out with Kurt. If he has a great turn out it sounds like the city will give him addional space. Kurt the organizer will be in Pleasant Hill to see how Jeff and I run our contest.

Am I the only one that has no clue about anything on this thread? Except something is going in in St Louis?

I sent my registration in yesterday. I would be willing to double up on spaces like Dennis did (above) if someone is interested? Rippel-Que

Everyone I believe Kurt got more room for the contest and will have a few more double sites. With the payout and working to raise money for veterans this goes to a great cause and should be a blast. I have seen the contest area and it will be nice...

Who else is in?

Back