Contest Announcment St. Louis River Rub - St. Louis, MO - October 7-8, 2011

He said I was to big so we are passing on this one O well :thumb:

:clap2:kurt said they do not have room to grow ,20X20-300.00,......20X40....500.00 look at the pay outs at this contest,many and alot............space is at a premium downtown st.louis

he originally was just going to pay top 5 in each category but i talked him into paying down more :)

Well, shoot... if all you big guys with yer fancy rigs 'n all are bowing out 'cause of space issues, that's just a better shot for us poor little nobodys with our UDSs and backyard grillers.

Gonna have to look even more closely at this one now. :heh:

st louis river rub

4 smokin butts and Q factor are in ,we got double for 500 and a single for300 800 total equaling 400 per team ,for a 20 X30 @ per team normal spots are 20X20.........he told me tonight he had 2 double spots left as of 5:eek:opm,10 teams registered already,trailers ok on site as long as they fit,tow vehical has to bee moved to parking area....e mail best way to get in touch with him:p

I'm out.
This one falls on my anniversary. Wifey didn't even smile when I joked about doing this one.

DeÑnis glad you got things worked out with Kurt. If he has a great turn out it sounds like the city will give him addional space. Kurt the organizer will be in Pleasant Hill to see how Jeff and I run our contest.

Am I the only one that has no clue about anything on this thread? Except something is going in in St Louis?

I sent my registration in yesterday. I would be willing to double up on spaces like Dennis did (above) if someone is interested? Rippel-Que

Everyone I believe Kurt got more room for the contest and will have a few more double sites. With the payout and working to raise money for veterans this goes to a great cause and should be a blast. I have seen the contest area and it will be nice...

Who else is in?

Back