THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smokentor

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Name or Nickame
Phil
I have read on here how some of you don’t bother spraying meat during a smoke. That said, out of those of you who do spray during a cook, can anyone recommend a food grade sprayer? Thanks.

I dont look at it as food grade. I get el cheapo from home depot for $6 and replace as needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Zep spray bottle at Home Depot. It's in the cleaning supplies area.

I have one that's been working for a long time now. Went through various cheapies before that.

Some people use a pressurized pump bottle, but I don't have enough meat on my grill to worry about my hand getting tired squeezing the trigger.

Edit: Back9 beat me to it.....

I go even cheaper than the ones described here. I get the $1-$2 bottles from Walmart or the grocery stores, use them at competitions and toss them when I am done. One less thing to clean. If I use them at home, I just replace every couple of months.

i would not worry about a food grade sprayer and i just buy the cheap bottles at Doller General for $3 and i am going on two years on the one i am still using .

Back