Spice Twins

I'll try a couple more pics,the one i took this mourning was on a new camera.

Attachments

• DSC00373.JPG
    DSC00373.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC00374.JPG
    DSC00374.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 128
Ahhh, the word is spreading like wildfire to all parts of the country, huh, Jay? LOL! Did that guy from Colorado (Jeff) ever place an order? And I didn't know you made one for Rodney of All American BBQ until he emailed me a week before the Royal. He saw mine at Platte City and fell in love! But black??? With "All American" as their team name, I would think a tri-tone red, white and blue one would be KILLER! I'm thinking a referal system might be in order! hehe!

Nice set-up you got there, Mr. Smoker! Enjoy!

spicewine said:
Those chrome stacks should slide down completely over the pipe. Unless of course you like it like that.

Spice
I'll do that when these babies cool down,been sitting at 250 for three hours. Man am i impressed Jay, you guy's are real craftsmen. Thanks to everyone involved at Spicewine Iron Works. :-D

Nice rig's Glad I'm not on dial up take 10 minutes to get pass Jeff's Signature.

spicewine said:
Those chrome stacks should slide down completely over the pipe. Unless of course you like it like that.

Spice[/QUOTE That does look better Jay.

Attachments

• DSC00376.JPG
    DSC00376.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 113
brdbbq said:
Nice rig's Glad I'm not on dial up take 10 minutes to get pass Jeff's Signature.

Not that this has any business in the thread. But my signature is all text. It won't noticeably effect the time it takes to load a page. After a couple of comments, I'm starting to wonder if it isn't just the last part that bothers some folks...

Still a nice rig, MrSmoker...

Jeff_in_KC said:
Not that this has any business in the thread. But my signature is all text. It won't noticeably effect the time it takes to load a page. After a couple of comments, I'm starting to wonder if it isn't just the last part that bothers some folks...

Not me. like I said in the PM. it's a simple matter of screen real estate. small screened laptop.

Georgous cookers.... Chrome up or down :eek:)

How do you like them in your toy hauler... work out ok on the door?

Back