SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans" Throwdown!!!

SOS,SOS,
Attention all SS farkunat pirates, I've been held captive in my own home by noobian contractors claiming to be veterans. Many were veterans but a couple noobs snuck in and held me captive during the summer. My headquarters (kitchen) has been down for 7 weeks and it looks like it might be down for at least 2 more. All a plot to keep me from joining in and helping out the vets. How many days do we have left to save the veteran pirate ship from sinking into the great depths of farkingdom?

N8, can you get my pirate gear ready for battle? (avatar needed)
Toast, gore, moose, Kathy, mongo, bigabite CD, landark, bigblock and all the others. Fark, I'm drowning in contractor bull$****. I need to get on this pirate ship and show the noobs they can't get away with this type of sabotage. Someone will get the silverfinger for this one. (it should have its own category). SOS,SOS.

Look at this farking mess.
qy5e8a7u.jpg

Thanks for the damage report silverfinger. I can see the damage is rather extensive, and I have absolute confidence that you will see the repairs through to fight another day.

Those farking noobians are even more sinister than we expected. I am starting to suspect that this struggle will become even more protracted than originally thought.

Chief Navigator Kathy, can you get the latest reading on the planets and stars to determine if the pending equinox is favorable to our efforts, or should we extend the fight to a date more suitable to our inevitable victory?

qy5e8a7u.jpg

Looks like my place all the time there Silverfinger.. COOK OUTSIDE MAN!!!! Have these Noobs totally disoriented your senses??? You CANNOT USE A BANDERA INSIDE!!!:biggrin1:

Now get on with it and give us a hand while these Noobs are screwing with your kitchen, you can be unleashing countermeasures...

As for me... I'm ready to go over the wall any time now... Oh wait.. that was the Somme... no. I like ships a lot more thank you....

Don't make me bring out the cute kids again Toast! I will you know...

View attachment 70893

OOppps how did that get there :noidea: look at that and she is eating a rib off the whole hog bomb that sank the first Farkurnaut ship. :thumb:

Well, these noobs know no bounds! And Complete with truth juice! This one's going to come down to the wire! I will have to find out (to the Second) when the Fall solstice takes place to place a last volley! Windage and elevation-Check. Microseconds for volley to transverse the internet-Check. OK, Got a plan! War Is Hell! :mad2:

SOS,SOS,
Attention all SS farkunat pirates, I've been held captive in my own home by noobian contractors claiming to be veterans. Many were veterans but a couple noobs snuck in and held me captive during the summer. My headquarters (kitchen) has been down for 7 weeks and it looks like it might be down for at least 2 more. All a plot to keep me from joining in and helping out the vets. How many days do we have left to save the veteran pirate ship from sinking into the great depths of farkingdom?

N8, can you get my pirate gear ready for battle? (avatar needed)
Toast, gore, moose, Kathy, mongo, bigabite CD, landark, bigblock and all the others. Fark, I'm drowning in contractor bull$****. I need to get on this pirate ship and show the noobs they can't get away with this type of sabotage. Someone will get the silverfinger for this one. (it should have its own category). SOS,SOS.

Look at this farking mess.
qy5e8a7u.jpg

What a time for a retrofit! I see your nuclear reactor is still intact! (fridge)

Throw whatever you can muster at the noobs! They will not go away! We must adapt and overcome! We will provide covering fire! :thumb:

There Is An Entry Somewhere Below.

They've got sandwiches!!!!
Nobody told me there'd be sandwiches!!!!
Dang it!!! I want a sandwich!!!!

Here you go N8, it's the least I can do for making me the avatar. Long winded cook thread here. (use this pic for the TD).

IMG_3543.jpg

Ooops, sorry I ate half of that one already. Here's a couple more for you, I'm assuming you're a big eater. :thumb:

IMG_3535.jpg

Chief Navigator Kathy, can you get the latest reading on the planets and stars to determine if the pending equinox is favorable to our efforts, or should we extend the fight to a date more suitable to our inevitable victory?

Heavens read and catalogued, Sir. The pending equinox is favourable to our efforts because the path of the sun meets our equator. In other words the sun (read this as son as in child/Noobian) meets the hottest ring on earth (read this as the world wide veterans BBQ fire). It's all Greek, Sir, celestially Persephone returns to her old man Hades underground, another symbol of 'veteran victorious over noobian'. We will succeed with honour, smoke and fire particularly on the autumn equinox. It's natural order, Sir, Mother Nature has called this victory herself and the Noobs have hail to pay, Sir.

Heavens read and catalogued, Sir. The pending equinox is favourable to our efforts because the path of the sun meets our equator. In other words the sun (read this as son as in child/Noobian) meets the hottest ring on earth (read this as the world wide veterans BBQ fire). It's all Greek, Sir, celestially Persephone returns to her old man Hades underground, another symbol of 'veteran victorious over noobian'. We will succeed with honour, smoke and fire particularly on the autumn equinox. It's natural order, Sir, Mother Nature has called this victory herself and the Noobs have hail to pay, Sir.

I didn't understand any of that, but I say we put the noobians out of their misery on schedule. I know bigabyte will be very busy on that last day, especially having the Noobians for dinner, but hopefully he'll not be too stuffed and tired the day after to get his poll up.

CD

Yeah but what time is this Fall Gig gonna happen on Saturday? :becky:

Admiral Bigabyte. Apparently the Diplomatic Mission to Amsterdam has failed to secure an unconditional surrender by the Noobian Empire. They are a fierce and prideful bunch but bordering on fanatical. They would rather jump off cliffs than be subjected to living on reservations. I took some time today to perfect a secret mission in my shed. It is referred to as the Neuse Forest Project. I have obtained some seemingly harmless supplies using legal measures, which have allowed me to construct a weapon of mass destruction. I am hoping for a peaceful resolution to this crises but desperate times call for desperate measures. I will deploy this weapon upon your orders. I give you "Little Boy"
little%20man%20001_zpsbd417997.jpg

little%20man%20005_zps38a0e6fe.jpg

Going through final test stages.
little%20man%20014_zps779a6e71.jpg

This weapon checked out and holds a steady 300 degrees. I know the decision to deploy this weapon or not is entirely in your hands. Thanks to Boshizzle for the guidelines on construction. Awating further orders. Sir!

Back