SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans" Throwdown!!!

Noob recruit reporting for duty. A little jealous we don't get to play dress up at the old folks home with the veterans.

I've got fresh garlic from the garden.
It pairs nicely with the required flowing parsley.

uploadfromtaptalk1343778891352.jpg I've got my special ops team on recon. They are collecting valuables.

Team NOOB all the way. We need a banner to unite under.
;)

Noob recruit reporting for duty.

Team NOOB all the way. We need a banner to unite under.
;)

welcome aboard!! love the special ops team. mine aren't nearly as good, they keep going off on a "i'm a ninja" tangent :crazy:

don't worry, i have the banner covered

main.php

None! Because the heavy handed, fascist moderator DQed me because the veterans thought my dish was the strongest competition!:mad:

That's it! I'm on team Noobian! You're welcome noobs.:bow: I promise to deliver A game.

TWEEEEEET! That is a clear rules violation. Somebody notify the mod. :mod:

CD

Entry title Sugestion

In order to make Bigabyte's job a little bit easier when it comes time to compile all of the entries (I know, nobody really wants that), I'd like to suggest that every entry should have a title formatted in the following manner. "Official TD Entry (Noobian) or (Farkanaut)" this should help keep things a little bit organized and help him build a script to easily identify the entries for each team.

In order to make Bigabyte's job a little bit easier when it comes time to compile all of the entries (I know, nobody really wants that), I'd like to suggest that every entry should have a title formatted in the following manner. "Official TD Entry (Noobian) or (Farkanaut)" this should help keep things a little bit organized and help him build a script to easily identify the entries for each team.

I don't see how that will help him at all. :noidea:

No, no, no. Let the voters choose based on the entries, and not on their partisan prejudices.

I don't want people to vote Veteran based on loyalty to veterans. I want them to vote Veteran because we are clearly better cooks.

CD

I like the idea of claiming which team you are cooking for. This way I can post all mine for the Noobian team and give the old farks a chance at this thing!:laugh:

Back