THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok, I'm in. Still confused as to what team, but that might have something to do with the uniform that showed up...

ssminnow.png

Buccaneer sits on the dock and picks his teeth with his cutlass.
"Argh, landarcipus and zydecopawsikus were foolish, drinking with those crimps last night and now they've been Shanghaiid.
Making eyes with that moose headed wench, argh, serves 'em right.
Well, the SS Farkanautikus has sailed without us, and fitting it is too, as Buccaneer I go privateer and I'll scuttle these two teams and keel haul the survivors, argh, that oi will."
He dislodges a lobster stuck in a gap and looks at it flapping in his gnarly hand, a gleam in his eye.
"Seafood, argh, I'll load the first salvo with seafood, that's set the prat among the sturgeons!"
He sits quietly, reflecting on how utterly out of place he is with his 16th century lame ass dialog clashing with the starwarsian whackadoodlishness all around him and reaches for his rum...

Ok, I want to be on Buccaneer's team. He's got rum and talks funny. More importantly, he's got rum.

Buccaneer sits on the dock and picks his teeth with his cutlass.
"Argh, landarcipus and zydecopawsikus were foolish, drinking with those crimps last night and now they've been Shanghaiid.
Making eyes with that moose headed wench, argh, serves 'em right.
Well, the SS Farkanautikus has sailed without us, and fitting it is too, as Buccaneer I go privateer and I'll scuttle these two teams and keel haul the survivors, argh, that oi will."
He dislodges a lobster stuck in a gap and looks at it flapping in his gnarly hand, a gleam in his eye.
"Seafood, argh, I'll load the first salvo with seafood, that's set the prat among the sturgeons!"
He sits quietly, reflecting on how utterly out of place he is with his 16th century lame ass dialog clashing with the starwarsian whackadoodlishness all around him and reaches for his rum...

Hold on a second, this is an edible flower TD, not a seafood TD. :mmph:

"Oi can't deny, I was plucked good and proper at a very yong aij.
Oi was sober at the toime, but I haven't been sober since.Now whot is dis, de foikin' Oprah of the Waves show?
En guarde, me fruity mates. Enuff of yer confusing jibery, swab the decks or feel the bite on me dog of ten tails!"

"Oooh, is that a daisy..."

Hold me in reserve. I'm working on the final solution.

And Bill, Can you make brownie's out of those 'er herbs Pharasty sent from Jamaica? ;D

We may be sailors but there will be no holding, touching, fondling or plaiting of long golden locks, me flowery bakery brownie snaffler!:doh:

Back