SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans" Throwdown!!!

These ARE the cheap cuts except for ribs -- like $1 - $3 per pound on sale, can't get steak or chicken breast that cheap!! :caked:

When I lived in Canada umpteen years ago, chicken was an expensive cut. I remember it went for $16/kilo for boneless skinless breasts at the time. :tsk:

I think rgrizzle is trying to turn this into an eggplant TD. That's the only way we can get down to those costs. Well, I'm game. Bring it on! :boxing:

When did this turn into the grammar TD? Are one of you going to submit a photo of a properly diagrammed sentence as your next official entry?

Good point Gore. I am still looking for a photo of myself. How about this one?

sanders_h.jpg

When did this turn into the grammar TD? Are one of you going to submit a photo of a properly diagrammed sentence as your next official entry?

I don't think I can diagram a sentence on a grill or smoker.

CD

That's an excellent point. We need to focus on what's important, like how many more uniforms we need.

Glad you set this straight, Gore. :clap2:Before you know it this would have turned into a spelling bee in no time flat. :roll:

So about those uniforms...so far I count the following SS Farkanaut crew members in so far:

Moose
Gore
Casey Dog
Mongo
Bigabyte
Colonel
N8
Kathy
Toast
Smokin Aussie
Tarhog
Nucornhusker
Big Block
Cack
Elrik

Anyone seen Rehot & Deguerre?

N8 - can you get started on the uniforms for the rest of the crew?

Back