Some Pulled Pork Rellenos

Great looking rellenos Jeanie !! We ate at a Mexican restaurant tonight, my wife wanted these and they weren't on the menu. I think I will surprise her tomorrow with your recipe. Thank you for sharing!
One question......Do you cook your meat on the edge of your UDS or is it there just for the pic to show your awesome custom made grate?

Great looking rellenos Jeanie !! We ate at a Mexican restaurant tonight, my wife wanted these and they weren't on the menu. I think I will surprise her tomorrow with your recipe. Thank you for sharing!
One question......Do you cook your meat on the edge of your UDS or is it there just for the pic to show your awesome custom made grate?

Thanks Mike, I just toss it in the center. Looks like it shrunk up a bit from where it was sittin'. Hadn't noticed before.

Supertramp, thanks!

How come?

I was speaking from a New Mexico perspective - we like our chile hot and flavorful. Poblanos are very mild to us. I see them in a lot of rellenos on the east coast because they are easy to get, large for stuffing, and mild.

So, hopefully no offense was taken, but New Mexicans (I'm a native) are pretty particular about our chile.

Back