THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi All
I'm going to trim it. I have Butchers Prime injection, should I use use it or not? How long before smoking should I inject?
The brisket is going on my WSM 22 around 5-6 tonite for dinner on the 4th. Should give me enough time to cook and rest.
Cooking at 225-250 using my Cyber Q DX 2 for the 1st time on an over night cook.Mavericks for food & grate temps.
Thanks DanB

Last edited:
Brisket

Hi All The brisket was trimmed down to about 10 lbs, rubbed and injected with Butchers Prime. It was put into the WSM 22" full ring of Weber charcoal, at 8 pm last night.Cyber Q set at 225* the Cyber Q kept temps at 225 all night long
After 11 hrs meat temps are 163. Wrap or NO wrap is the question. Think I'm going to warp at 165.
The Cyber Q and Weber charcoal both worked great, still have lots of unburnt coals to go.

DanB

Wrapped

Hi All Happy 4th to all
The brisket has been wrapped after 10 hrs temp was 165. Things are going good so far.
DanB

Last edited:
Back