Simply Marvelous Rubs......

I'm waiting on the 5 pack I ordered along with a jar of Blues Hog!! I can tell you this............Customer Service is TOP NOTCH!!!!

Bob

Customer service is top notch, VERY quick to respond. :thumb:

I'm trying their 5-pack as well. Been back and forth on email with Steph, trying to time delivery with my business trip in NY next week. Not many vendors I know are eager to help meet your schedule. :becky:

Simply Marvelous customer service is as good as their products.

Greatlakesbbqsupply deserves a shout out for customer service, too. Just not in this thread, so I won't :)

BobBrisket make some good observations that I never thought about wrt the grains.

If anybody has read this far in the thread and has not ordered some SM rubs, I'm praying for ya :)

By the way, for those of you with SM Season-all, try it on scrambled or fried eggs. Oh, and in case you missed my thread last week, SM Sweet/Spicy on smoked Spam. Yep...trust me.

Just ordered the 5-pack. If these rubs are half as good as you guys say they are, my family is in for one heck of a treat. Can't wait to get them!

Hey Steph, sent you a PM with a couple of questions about ordering. Gotta try some more of your rubs, and maybe some sauce samples.

Lookin at buying some of these rubs, I'm a bit confused on one point: Are the flavors "cherry" "pecan" etc, the actual fruit flavor, or is it more liek "cherry-wood-smoke" flavor?

Back