A Simply Marvelous delivery

Al Czervik

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Scott/Mongo
I recently received these three killer rubs from BBQ Legend Steph Franklin @ Simply Marvelous BBQ:

https://www.simplymarvelousbbq.com/products

BjdjXal.jpg

While it's been a while, I've had the pleasure of using all three in the past and look forward to firing up some more Simply Marvelous cooks in the next couple weeks. A huge THANK YOU goes out to Steph for making such great products and supporting the Brethren over the years. As of late, that support includes hooking up TD winners with his fantastic rubs:

https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=301288

A huge SHOUT OUT also goes to the anonymous brethren donor who was gracious enough to make the whole delivery happen. :mrgreen:

Congrats on receiving the package and great job to the brethren for spreading some holiday cheer!

Nice assortment and great post, Scott! We've enjoyed the Cherry and Pecan for many years now.

+1

Congrats Scott!

Next best thing to Oakridge. I absolutely love Genie's Hooch. That hint of bourbon on pork ribs is farkin' awesome.

I love Ommegang too! Been to "Belgium Comes to Cooperstown" twice. But, the details are a bit fuzzy :-D

I love Ommegang too! Been to "Belgium Comes to Cooperstown" twice. But, the details are a bit fuzzy :-D

At 9.7 ABV its understandable everything is a bit fuzzy. I won't even say publicly what i lack of remembering what i did after a few bottles.:doh:

I've been very impressed with the Simply Marvelous rubs. Haven't gotten to them all yet. My wife saw the Cherry and reminded me that she's not a fan of cherry, but with the reviews here I think I'll use it this weekend. :wink:

One thing I've done is to add labels to each stating their primary use as described on the website. It's hard to tell from the ingredients what each is best used for.

So far though, a :thumb: from me.

Back