THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

campdude

Babbling Farker
It was a fantastic day here in SoCal today. I had a friend coming by for some lunch munchies and some beers. What to make? I decided to throw a 5# chuckie on for dinner. I rubbed it with SM Sweet and Spicey mixed with SM Season All. Injected with some homemade beef broth with the SM rubs mixed in. I had to make ABT's as I never light a fire without making some of those. I filled them with cream cheese mixed with SM Sweet and Spicey. I picked up some frozen meatballs so I figured today was as good a day as any to make my first Moink Balls. I sprinkled them with SM Sweet and Spicey also. I tossed a few baby red taters in at the same time. The ABT's, Moinks, and taters were ready about half way through the first beer - perfect. They disappeared very quickly. The chuckie went to 209 IT before it probed like butta. I wrapped in foil and let it rest for about 1 1/2 hours and pulled it. The wife thought it was the best pulled chuckie I've ever done. Thanks Steph for helping to make my Friday Simply Marvelous:thumb:.

Last edited:
Back