Gochujang Sauce

Negolien

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
christian
Soo, I like sweet and sour and sweet chile stir fry's but the sweet is just so disgustingly sweet I wanted to try something. I mixed 3 tablespoons of this Gochujang Sauce with half a bottle of the sweet chile sauce. Now don't get me wrong it's pretty hot but I really liked it. I can't imagine using like a half bottle of that spicey sauce straight LOL. I would be spitting fire sh*t is insanely hot

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EWVOSXW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SV53FB7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Oh so sorry been working here's the plated sweet and spicey. The teriyaki looks pretty much the same maybe a little darker lol I did half this and half la choy teriyaki.

Last edited:
My daughter bought a tub of gochujang a while ago. I don't know if it's just the one she bought, but damn it's hot! A little goes a long way.

My daughter bought a tub of gochujang a while ago. I don't know if it's just the one she bought, but damn it's hot! A little goes a long way.

They have both hot and extra hot. :heh: You can cut it with mayonnaise and put it on a burger or other sandwich, cuts down on the heat and makes it more spreadable. I also like to add sweet Thai chili sauce to it -- if you like that sweet and hot thang.

I ordered some from Amaze-on since I couldn't find it locally.
Mixed 4 to 1 with Kewpi mayo made an excellent burger condiment.
It was great with fries, too.

It might be my new favorite.

Last edited:
I ordered some from Amaze-on since I couldn't find it locally.
Mixed 4 to 1 with Kewpi mayo made an excellent burger condiment.
It was great with fries, too.

It might be my new favorite.

What was the heat index for you? Seemed really hot outta the bottle but when I cut it with the la choy sweet chile it seemed to mellow it out a bit. I work nights so the heat really was nice due to the frigid weather

What was the heat index for you?

It was hot enough to get my attention, but not as hot as Tabasco, or such.
Very rich, full flavor.
Mixed with the mayo, it had a nice warmth.
I'll bump up the ratio a little bit in the next batch.

It was under $5 on Amazon. Hard to beat!

Back