Simply Marvelous Friday (lots of pron)

campdude

Babbling Farker
It was a fantastic day here in SoCal today. I had a friend coming by for some lunch munchies and some beers. What to make? I decided to throw a 5# chuckie on for dinner. I rubbed it with SM Sweet and Spicey mixed with SM Season All. Injected with some homemade beef broth with the SM rubs mixed in. I had to make ABT's as I never light a fire without making some of those. I filled them with cream cheese mixed with SM Sweet and Spicey. I picked up some frozen meatballs so I figured today was as good a day as any to make my first Moink Balls. I sprinkled them with SM Sweet and Spicey also. I tossed a few baby red taters in at the same time. The ABT's, Moinks, and taters were ready about half way through the first beer - perfect. They disappeared very quickly. The chuckie went to 209 IT before it probed like butta. I wrapped in foil and let it rest for about 1 1/2 hours and pulled it. The wife thought it was the best pulled chuckie I've ever done. Thanks Steph for helping to make my Friday Simply Marvelous:thumb:.

Last edited:
Back