THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man that looks awesome. I am in line and due sometime this month or so?? ZWhere did you get the wheels, looks great. I also like the stainless shelf.

I too am getting a cabinet patio model, mine will be 24 x 52 with the warmer with access from the smoke tube and directly from the firebox.

did you get the firebox in 3/8 or 1/4??

Thanks

David

That's awesome! I bet you're going to love cooking on it. If things work out, this California boy will be visiting Paul within the next two weeks. I can't wait to see some of their work and meet the folks behind this great small business.

I was thinking the other day.... If Paul only offered a welding and fabrication class. I'd love to learn more about fabrication from these guys, since I used to do a little fabrication on the side and still have most all of my equipment from my old shop. That would be like the ultimate training class for me. :)

Take 2 weeks Vacation and work for Room n Board. :shock:

Man that looks awesome. I am in line and due sometime this month or so?? ZWhere did you get the wheels, looks great. I also like the stainless shelf.

I too am getting a cabinet patio model, mine will be 24 x 52 with the warmer with access from the smoke tube and directly from the firebox.

did you get the firebox in 3/8 or 1/4??

Thanks

David

1/4 inch firebox

Back