Shirley Fabrication strikes again with a 24 x 60 Patio model

Man that looks awesome. I am in line and due sometime this month or so?? ZWhere did you get the wheels, looks great. I also like the stainless shelf.

I too am getting a cabinet patio model, mine will be 24 x 52 with the warmer with access from the smoke tube and directly from the firebox.

did you get the firebox in 3/8 or 1/4??

Thanks

David

That's awesome! I bet you're going to love cooking on it. If things work out, this California boy will be visiting Paul within the next two weeks. I can't wait to see some of their work and meet the folks behind this great small business.

I was thinking the other day.... If Paul only offered a welding and fabrication class. I'd love to learn more about fabrication from these guys, since I used to do a little fabrication on the side and still have most all of my equipment from my old shop. That would be like the ultimate training class for me. :)

Take 2 weeks Vacation and work for Room n Board. :shock:

Man that looks awesome. I am in line and due sometime this month or so?? ZWhere did you get the wheels, looks great. I also like the stainless shelf.

I too am getting a cabinet patio model, mine will be 24 x 52 with the warmer with access from the smoke tube and directly from the firebox.

did you get the firebox in 3/8 or 1/4??

Thanks

David

1/4 inch firebox

Back