THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HBMTN

is One Chatty Farker
We did a 3 meat sampler (chicken, pork, brisket) the last few times that we vended and it sold well. We have several festivals in October and I'm considering doing a 4 meat sampler meal adding ribs to it.

Thinking about 2oz pulled pork, 2oz beef brisket, smoked chicken leg (drumstick) and 2 rib bones, with that would be two sides and a dinner roll. How would you adjust the quantities of meat for this or does this sound good.

A 3-way and a 4-way, I would leave the portions as is, they seem fine. Either for a big eater or a couple that want to share.

With the 3 meat we did 3oz of each pork and brisket and a drumstick, a bun but if I reduce the bun to a roll and drop the pork and beef to 2oz I'd be at $13.11 cost x3. So I'm thinking $13.50

We did the 3 meat combo w/2 sides a bun and 2oz slaw topper in town for $10.95 as a special which was less than cost x3 but I wanted the locals to try all of our meats so they would think of us for catering.

Back