THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Excellent I know what ribs within made. ique probably did lobster stuffed tenderloin with holandais sauce. Or crab cakes.

For the Purdue I am going to do the same exact recipe. Duplicating my 13th place finish will be my biggest accomplishment ever should it happen. What did Doug do?

Last edited:
So let me get this straight, the chicken contest is any dish (open garnish) as long as it contains the Perdue chicken?
and on any plate or platter, or does it have to be in a 9x9?

If I could only remember what I made in Brooklyn last year.....

So let me get this straight, the chicken contest is any dish (open garnish) as long as it contains the Perdue chicken?
and on any plate or platter, or does it have to be in a 9x9?
It is open garnish but this year if you read up earlier in this thread the entry has to be in a 9 x 9 or a aluminum half pan. You get 2 Purdue chickens supplied by them

It is open garnish but this year if you read up earlier in this thread the entry has to be in a 9 x 9 or a aluminum half pan. You get 2 Purdue chickens supplied by them

The information packet said the Anything But had to be in the 9x9 or half pan. It didn't say what had to be used for the Perdue entry. I have an email into Sandy asking about the box/platter for the Perdue entry. I'll let you know what I hear back from her.

Ray - I remember what chicken you did in Brooklyn... it was delicious!!!

Yeah, nothing in the letter about WHAT the Perdue can be in...

Michelle can you PM me and let me know, did I serve it alone or did I have an accopmaniement?

The information packet said the Anything But had to be in the 9x9 or half pan. It didn't say what had to be used for the Perdue entry. I have an email into Sandy asking about the box/platter for the Perdue entry. I'll let you know what I hear back from her.

Sandy says for the Perdue turn in : "It has to be presented in Styrofoam box or the ½ aluminum pan"

I miss read Nancee's post... I thought she was talking about "dog and pony show" in reference to the Friday night stuff. Thought one of those might be an onsite judging thing... I mixed it up.

Back