Salisbury, Maryland- Pork in the Park

Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!!

Well you not have that happen in Salisbury
this year I have to work that weekend..
That dam work thing keeps getting in the
way of BAAAHHHBEQUE !!! BAAAHHHBEQUE !!!

Hey Ray-

Stop over for a cold one, I don't think we've done the same contest since we were neighbors at Asbury Park.

Hey Ray-

Stop over for a cold one, I don't think we've done the same contest since we were neighbors at Asbury Park.
No we haven't I will certainly look you up!
Are those hot college girls still with you guys?:shock:

Well you not have that happen in Salisbury
this year I have to work that weekend..
That dam work thing keeps getting in the
way of BAAAHHHBEQUE !!! BAAAHHHBEQUE !!!

Awwwwwwwwwwww and you will be surely missed:rolleyes:

Anyone know how the Friday night chicken category is done? It says they provide chicken... is it whole? or are there options on what you get?

I cooked theperdue category last year for the turtles. It is an open category. No surprise, out of about 60 teams i came in 13th:rolleyes:

Can anyone local suggest a good restaurant in the area? I'll probably be in Salisbury Thursday evening before the contest and the last couple times I visited all I could find was chain restaurant hell.

who are you cooking with this year? do you have a home? PM me if not...

I cooked theperdue category last year for the turtles. It is an open category. No surprise, out of about 60 teams i came in 13th:rolleyes:

I would try the crab house on the right as you are getting into town; can't remember the name but can probably find out. There are also some excellent places on the way down. BTW, Greg got stuck at Applebees too...

Can anyone local suggest a good restaurant in the area? I'll probably be in Salisbury Thursday evening before the contest and the last couple times I visited all I could find was chain restaurant hell.

Back in September i went to Salisbury to oversee an installation and the coordinator of the project was a local. She took to me dinner to this place
It was really good.

Back