Rolling Smoke on the Shirley Fab whole beef shoulder and taco's!

Hi Jeanie how have you been? If you want I can make a build sketch for you with all the critical dimensions.

Very kind of you to offer, Bob! I might hit you up for those dimensions. Pictures should be enough for me to get the idea on how it works. Thanks so much!!

Have you ever made tortillas with a drill press? :laugh:

https://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/2010/02/drill-press-tortillas-i-need-life-lol.html

Ci2zPNw.jpg

It was a fun day. :grin:

I need to try this cut of meat and heard people talking about it but did not know what it really was and thank for explaining . Food looks fantastic too sir .

Jeff when your ready to try one send me a pm and I'll give you the recipe for the secret sauce / braising liquid I use it really makes a world of difference in the finished product.

Beautiful tortillas! I used to make them all the time, and haven't for quite awhile. They look just about perfect.

I don't get up that way all that often, but what's the name of your restaurant if I'm in the neighborhood?

2 Amigos Mexican Grill, were right off the I80 Notre Dame exit #77 just a half mile or so south on US 933.

You can ask your server for smoked meat in any of our menu items.

UuIkAKBl.jpg

U1d4ZUnl.jpg

Very kind of you to offer, Bob! I might hit you up for those dimensions. Pictures should be enough for me to get the idea on how it works. Thanks so much!!

Have you ever made tortillas with a drill press? :laugh:

https://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/2010/02/drill-press-tortillas-i-need-life-lol.html

Ci2zPNw.jpg

It was a fun day. :grin:

A drill press, really? You know those of us that grew up on farms get that anything goes when a job needs to be done and that's a first for even me lol!

I've used the bottom of a glass baking dish, a cast iron pan or two but never anything that elaborate.

I can't wait to show that pic to our kitchen staff they will love it!

Bob, that all looks outstanding! I share the sentiment of the others and think I could put a hurting on the tacos and myself by trying to eat that whole pan.

That's a great method with the chuck roll, I'm going to have to try doing one of those next time I have enough people over to justify it

Back