THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holy crap who gave Sully a microphone and what did he say. Was he wearing one of his not so politically correct T-shirts at the time ?

oink06_25.jpg

Like this one Steve, Congratulations on last weekends Championship!!!

Looks like there are only a few teams in the NE that are not Brethren.
Y'all need to work on that for 100% BOLD in the listings! :lol:

Congrats to all the Brethren teams that walked in all the categories.

Sounds like a great time was had!

TIM

The funniest score I got all weekend was for grilled fru-it. 775, 988,999,888,978,768. How do you get a 5 in tenderness for pineapple soaked in liquor???? That dropped me to 14th in the category.

The funniest score I got all weekend was for grilled fru-it. 775, 988,999,888,978,768. How do you get a 5 in tenderness for pineapple soaked in liquor???? That dropped me to 14th in the category.
The lowest score is dropped, you were 14th beause you were 14th ....ash-hole

Could you have left an "eye" in the pineapple by mistake when you removed the skin? Sounds like it musta been something that really turned the judge off like biting into something unexpected and tough like that.

Could you have left an "eye" in the pineapple by mistake when you removed the skin? Sounds like it musta been something that really turned the judge off like biting into something unexpected and tough like that.

It's possible, though we were pretty careful triming it. And Sled, 13th in Chicken went to another Brother, Chris from iQue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like there are only a few teams in the NE that are not Brethren.
Y'all need to work on that for 100% BOLD in the listings! :lol:

Congrats to all the Brethren teams that walked in all the categories.

Sounds like a great time was had!

TIM

Well said...! I agree, good observation!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

BAAAAAHHBAQOOOOO!!

What a great time!! Can't believe we got a walk first time out!! Wished we did better on some but we will make adjustments for the next time.

Of course, I cut my finger 5 minutes into the prep!

It was great hanging with everyone. We are dying for New Paltz.

Friday was damn scary with the weather but Sat and Sun were gorgeous.

Pics coming shortly. See you all soon.

Too Funny. We were yelling the same thing in Hartford this weekend and I swear I heard Sully answer back. He doesn't need no stinkin PA system.

I really enjoy BBQ... and I really enjoyed Lime Rock and Blues a Que!! The consensus from the other participants is that it is annoying. As long as you guys are beating are butts, I guess we will live with it... just my 2 cents...

I guess you can banish me from NEBS....

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Having a beer at 8 this AM...Mike Boisvert (Lakeside Smoker), Sean McCabe (Q Ball), Willie B and me. That's the Bud brewery behind us.

A lot more pictures are posted on my web site.

http://picasaweb.google.com/tedlorson/NewHampshire2007

Great pics. We also learned that next time we should put the door to our kitchen in the front. I guess the side door on our house has affected us more than we realize :wink:

good times... good times. I had a blast this weekend, meeting so many Brethren and then having my daughter Becky take first place in seafood... it doesn't get any better than that! I hope she doesn't start competing AGAINST us... then we will be doomed as well.

I have to say...Sully IS a trip... but you can't have him. We can't live with out him! Just wait til the segment on the news...yep...they recorded him for posterity. I am not sure, but if anyone is in the Concord NH area and sees it...PLEASE let us know!

Congratulations to Lo and Slo...great GC in a grilling you didnt want to do! See how it can get ya?

Also huge congrats to Q Ball! Sean and co. ROCK! and I am SO happy for them!

That's all I have time for...we are off to Lake Placid on Friday....

BAAAAABECUE!!

Back