ribeye sunday

Looks good, Been meaning to try that myself. How do you do the garlic shrooms?

garlic,onion,a dash of balsy vinegar w/ butter in 1 of those toy baking pans on the pit for as long as the steaks take. wrap it all together for a 30 rest. nothing special:thumb:

Nicely done. I would like to have that every Sunday-Saturday if the wallet was generous and if my behind would not grow exponentially. Looks fantastic!!!

if ya read the link up there where i took the time to trim & cut my own whole ribeye @ $3.99 per lb...
if i had bought by the case it would have been $2.99 per lb.:shocked:
now that's 4 wholes @ 16-18lb per. @ $3.99 per lb. i got 13 steaks,suet,& 2 lbs of chili meat out of 1 16 lb.pkg.
get some friends to go in & it's damn well worth it. or pay $9.99 per lb 2 packs for wally world pre cut junk.:hand:

that whole meat was 16lbs & i prolly lost 4lbs tops of fat- which i use for venison sausage or suet. nothing is really lost.

Finally someone who knows what a good steak looks like! I shake my head every time I see some lean POS steaks cooked up and folks exclaim how great they look. I know, each to his/her own, but you got to have some fat in the meat.

I would have had a hard time smoking those beauties. Commendations for taking the plunge.

fat is flavor.:thumb::thumb:

Back