Rib-O-Lator on the Rachael Ray Show Tomorrow - 6/28!!

It was a quick segment but looked pretty good... If I could just get over all the boiling that took place... :wacko: :twitch: :mod:

Glad to see a great product get some exposure! That said, sad that boiling ribs, liquid smoke and leaving membrane on ribs is the level of bbq technique on this show. Long live Q-talk!

Heh, yeah, while not the prime target audience, she does have a large one that buys stuff! :thumb:

And then add reruns and the "as seen on" tag to all marketing material... It gives a small company on a shoestring budget a huge boost in exposure! :mrgreen:

Dude. Chill. It's Rachel Ray. Nobody's paying attention to her cooking...

I used to love watching "30-minute meals with Rachel Ray" on the Food Network. Can't seem to recall any recipes or any clue what she actually made... just kind of wished she would whisper in my ear something dirty about EVOO....:icon_blush:

also,
you should remove the bigger image above the text and video on your homepage.
add a rachel ray logo and put 'as seen on'
but the 'buy it now button' right next to it

a lot of people will be searching for ribolator tomorrow, you might want to set up some google ads to capture additional traffic (especially if you don't already rank for it)

i had to search for it again because i had to reformat my pc so my favs list is gone.. sigh

And flat iron... :mad2::mad2:
no kidding. in utah, tri tip has been well known and so its usually about 5.50$ or more a pound. Flat iron steak USED to be cheap until every cooking show started to say that it is the cheapest cut that you can make taste great. It sucks. Chuck steaks and roasts used to be 3.50$ a pound and are no as pricy as new york steaks.

Totally ridiculous!

I couldn't believe it when the "Meat monger" she had on was quoting beef inside skirt prices of $10/lb!! Holy fook!! If its over $5 per lb here I won't buy it! :shock:

Did you see the happy faces of the audience when Sunny said everyone gets a Rib-O-Lator??

Not a guy in sight!

Boiled ribs or not the ROL still kicks ass even if RayRay and Sunny are spinnin'!

Back