THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

they look mighty tasty! i often cook mine at higher temps and they always turn out great. i got one of these a few months ago to help with temps and it works good.
www.pitmasteriq.com i look forward to more pics or vid.

they look mighty tasty! i often cook mine at higher temps and they always turn out great. i got one of these a few months ago to help with temps and it works good.
www.pitmasteriq.com i look forward to more pics or vid.

Thanks Bob, I love the product and cant wait to try some other cooks. I already have a PMIQUE, and it does work great, I just haven't hooked it up to my Performer yet. If not for the ROL, I think my cook would have been in trouble, I had temps swings up to 350*.

I think my cook would have been in trouble, I had temps swings up to 350*.

I think you are overthinking things. They would of turned out exactly the same minus ribolator. Nothing wrong with smoking hot and fast. Anyone who says different hasn't tried it with success. Just have to start checking for "doneness" at the 3 hour mark, instead of the 6 hour mark.

That's 3 hours of your life back and the food turns out better.

/rant off.

Back