"Return of the McRib" BBQ Brethren Throwdown

Yessssssssss!!!! The McRib Locator says there was a sighting in Oakland a couple weeks back!! Maybe I'll swap my weekly visit to PhatMatts BBQ with a trip to MickeyDees. Landarc, are you in???

Rob.......:cop: :nono: With all that I have read and heard about Phatt Matts and my first visit scheduled for the 22nd. I can only guess that you have spent waaaaaaaaay too much time in the PB drinking Mojitos the "that bunch" to even consider changing to Mickey D's :sick::puke:

Rob.......:cop: :nono: With all that I have read and heard about Phatt Matts and my first visit scheduled for the 22nd. I can only guess that you have spent waaaaaaaaay too much time in the PB drinking Mojitos the "that bunch" to even consider changing to Mickey D's :sick::puke:

Which bunch is that again?:becky:

Um, no. I will meet you at Phat Matt's after you get your McRib. Can't we make our own McRib by instituting the NOSKOS rule?
Yes, you are allowed to make your own McRibs, or version of a rib sandwich, whatever you can think of so long as it is inspired by the McRib (within reason).

OK, you be right Old Smoke. But I WILL stop by McDonalds on my way to PhattMatts and grab three or four McRibs to do my homework for this throwdown, have some raw material to work with if necessary, and put one in a diaper to take to Melbourne.

I will have the first five-way plate at PhatMatts ever featuring McRib as one of the proteins.

OK, you be right Old Smoke. But I WILL stop by McDonalds on my way to PhattMatts and grab three or four McRibs to do my homework for this throwdown, have some raw material to work with if necessary, and put one in a diaper to take to Melbourne.

I will have the first five-way plate at PhatMatts ever featuring McRib as one of the proteins.

1. Why would you want to eat anything that you could sneak past TSA in a diaper? :confused:

Are you sure Matt and Charlotte will let you bring a Mc Rib into their establishment?

Taking a McRib there is akin to a vampire going to church, nicht wahr?

Yep!:rofl:

It is a blobfish and it really is only found in the oceans around Australia. As for eating it's gelatinous shmoo-like flesh, well, they eat vegemite down there, who knows.

Charlotte will let Rob bring anything in, as long as he brings his baby (by baby, I mean baby, not wife) in a couple times a month.

attachment.php

I understand that these are an Australian delicacy. That they in fact only occur off of Australia and their ingestion is a primary cause of drinking in Melbourne.

I plead Not Guilty Your Honour!

How's your forensics lab.... well stocked I hope!...

Oh, and that one coming to Australia... are you sure it will last long enough... Oh wait... yeah, sorry...:doh:

Hmmm...since there are no McRibs in my area...maybe I could use those instead?

I have to admit though, the pic ont he front is making me ill!

Back