Red Lobster biscuits

I made these biscuits tonight and I think the came out well, but I've never had the original.

Do these look close?

6B0D12E6-3090-4EBE-8B2B-B124054B8B7A_zpshpl98dma.jpg

The recipe make a dozen, but I used seven of them for chicken 'n' biscuits.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=182053

Thanks for the recipe!

My wife has allways made these for me using the same recipe but tank you for poat as now I can do it with out having to ask her

Glad you liked them.

I need too make a batch now. Havent had any for awhile.

What is this red lobstah you speak of. Only one in these parts comes out of a steamah ready to eat. ;)

I always laugh when people buy the red lobster biscuits from Sam's club, since it is way easier to do your recipe, and just as good for 1/4 the cost!:-D

And on a side note: Q-Talk has got interesting of late. First, we get 6 pages on Worcestershire Sauce, and now 4 pages on biscuits! :becky:

These biscuits are much more interesting than the Worcestershire sauce page. The Worcestershire sauce thread was a comparison between the real stuff and imitation sauce. This thread is about a homemade recipe that is a raging hit because it tastes so darn good.

I've got the day off this Wednesday, I think I'll make these and some chicken spiedini.
That should go pretty well together.

Made these last night. Didn't have bisquick so I used buttermilk pancake mix (0 transfats). Worked great and tasted perfect. Thanks, no more RL box mixes for me.
:clap2:

Back