Red Lobster biscuits

These are wonderful. How is it that RL biscuits are so good and all of the rest of the food is soooooo bad! just askin'

Dang look what I got you into. Thanks a million for sharing this with me and everyone else. I'm currently out of town but will try them next week.

Holy chit these are good, made a batch tonight and they were a huge hit. I even filled 2 with bacon for breakfast tomorrow morning, bread-cheese-bacon- can't go wrong. Thanks for sharing!

Howdy c farmer!

Thanks for sharing this recipe...Mrs. Red and I also do the boxed mix from Sam's. They are really good, but from scratch is always better! Looking forward to giving this a try.

Red

Thanks for the recipe, I did make these last night and they were a huge hit with my wife. I have tried to find a good rl recipe before and these are the best.

Wish I found this site years ago. You guys are the best.

We dontz gotz "Bisquick" here :sad:

This may not be exact, but it works...

Homemade Bisquick Mix
Yield: 6 cups

Ingredients:

6 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
3 tablespoons baking powder
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 cup cold unsalted butter
Instructions:

Measure the sifted flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Use a wire whisk to blend thoroughly.

Cut in cold butter using a pastry cutter until thoroughly incorporated. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 4 months.

And on a side note: Q-Talk has got interesting of late. First, we get 6 pages on Worcestershire Sauce, and now 4 pages on biscuits! :becky:

This may not be exact, but it works...

Homemade Bisquick Mix
Yield: 6 cups

Ingredients:

6 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
3 tablespoons baking powder
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 cup cold unsalted butter
Instructions:

Measure the sifted flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Use a wire whisk to blend thoroughly.

Cut in cold butter using a pastry cutter until thoroughly incorporated. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 4 months.

Chit hot effort, Thanks mate! :yo:

I'm just gobsmacked/clusterfarked that Red Lobster has good biscuits.

Geez, who knew??? :laugh:

Back