THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just made a batch this morning, it tast verry good, Im a picky slaw person it has to be sweet, and this is verry good, Im having some friedns over this eavning cooking 3 racks of ribs, and 40 dove, serving with this slaw, beans, potatos and garlic bread

This was great, I didn't have buttermilk so I subbed plain yogurt and sour cream. Otherwise, made it as directed and the whole family loves it.
I was told not to lose this recipe. :-D

This was great, I didn't have buttermilk so I subbed plain yogurt and sour cream. Otherwise, made it as directed and the whole family loves it.
I was told not to lose this recipe. :-D

Very nice! Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad y'all loved it.

You'll never lose the recipe as long as the Googles is around. :wink:

John

You have nailed it with slaw as one of the foods you order but never satisfied unless your mama or you made it. I am pumped to try this recipe. I do like a creamy slaw to offset a good pulled pork slathered with Eastern Style vinegar pepper sauce.

Your Killer-looking Slaw

Bob,

I like the look and perceived amazing to taste slaw. A couple weeks ago I did my first BGE suckling pig. I made a pretty good slaw recipe (with fennel) that's always appreciated.

When I was ready to bring out the slaw, I was craving an added flavor with a little kick. I happened to have a bottle of Thai peanut sauce in the fridge, so added some to the slaw.

Amazing change, just the red pepper kick with a subtlly sweet peanut flavor was great.

Thanks for the ideas.....

Jim

Back