Recipe: Killer Slaw (pic)

I just made a batch this morning, it tast verry good, Im a picky slaw person it has to be sweet, and this is verry good, Im having some friedns over this eavning cooking 3 racks of ribs, and 40 dove, serving with this slaw, beans, potatos and garlic bread

This was great, I didn't have buttermilk so I subbed plain yogurt and sour cream. Otherwise, made it as directed and the whole family loves it.
I was told not to lose this recipe. :-D

This was great, I didn't have buttermilk so I subbed plain yogurt and sour cream. Otherwise, made it as directed and the whole family loves it.
I was told not to lose this recipe. :-D

Very nice! Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad y'all loved it.

You'll never lose the recipe as long as the Googles is around. :wink:

John

You have nailed it with slaw as one of the foods you order but never satisfied unless your mama or you made it. I am pumped to try this recipe. I do like a creamy slaw to offset a good pulled pork slathered with Eastern Style vinegar pepper sauce.

Gonna make this for sure.. made some tidewater slaw last weekend, but I like vinegar, but SWMBO likes creamy!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Your Killer-looking Slaw

Bob,

I like the look and perceived amazing to taste slaw. A couple weeks ago I did my first BGE suckling pig. I made a pretty good slaw recipe (with fennel) that's always appreciated.

When I was ready to bring out the slaw, I was craving an added flavor with a little kick. I happened to have a bottle of Thai peanut sauce in the fridge, so added some to the slaw.

Amazing change, just the red pepper kick with a subtlly sweet peanut flavor was great.

Thanks for the ideas.....

Jim

I've made many slaw recipes, and just looking at this one is making me drool.:hungry: Sounds like a surefire winner (as always)!:thumb:

Back