Recipe: Killer Slaw (pic)

Thank you for the recipe.:-D I copied it and will be trying it soon! Out of all the ways to make slaw this one might become my favorite!

I've got a big cook this weekend, and I since I'm not a big slaw guy, I've never really made any that wows anybody. I think I'll have to try this, thanks for sharing.

Hey John, Have you tried Horseradish? Made some last week with pre made slaw dressing from RD and added the horseradish, it was good.

Now I've got to try yours.

Sounds great but you lost me on the peanuts as I know too many folks allergic to peanuts. Great recipe but I will substitute chipole mayo for mine. Great recipe though.

==========
Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk

John........Read too late for the batch I just made up. Will be giving it a go, for sure,next time. Many thanx.

Thanks, John. Definitely interested to try the peanut butter idea. I usually stick with my mother-in-law's top secret Memphis slaw but this sounds awesome.

Made it yesterday.
Easy and taste good. But my fridge smells like garlic. And no peanut taste that I could tell. I will cut the garlic by half and increase the PB to a tablespoon.
Very nice to try more slaw recipes. I will do this again with mods. that is the fun of cooking
Thanks

Made it yesterday.
Easy and taste good. But my fridge smells like garlic. And no peanut taste that I could tell. I will cut the garlic by half and increase the PB to a tablespoon.
Very nice to try more slaw recipes. I will do this again with mods. that is the fun of cooking
Thanks

There's this new stuff available called "plastic wrap". :-D

John

Back