Real flame grilled Fajitas...

Great looking Fajitas brother. Thanks for not using Soy Sauce! :wink: I think those are really great looking. I'd like to comment on one thing for your benefit. It appears that you cut the meat with the grain, or at least it appears so in the pictures. If you cut the slabs in 3rds with the grain and then slice the individual pieces across the grain they will be much easier to eat on a taco.

Like this

Keep up the great cooking brother!

Darn fine looking fagitaaas DM. I could knock down a few of those bad boys:icon_bigsmil

Great looking Fajitas brother. Thanks for not using Soy Sauce! :wink: I think those are really great looking. I'd like to comment on one thing for your benefit. It appears that you cut the meat with the grain, or at least it appears so in the pictures. If you cut the slabs in 3rds with the grain and then slice the individual pieces across the grain they will be much easier to eat on a taco.

Like this

You are correct, Sir.

Like this

Correct Zilla, i cut em in thirds and because those were rectangular i cut two of the slabs the wrong way in the heat of the battle :mrgreen:

Wasnt too bad, though, i just chopped the remaining pieces afterwards.

Next time i´ll leave the slabs as they are.

Cheers,

DM

Back