Poll Regarding Comment Cards - Please Vote

Do you think a judge should be required to submit a comment card for any score they give that is low

• Total voters
That would be to cool! I would be up for that!
I'd have to get a frame to retire your card... LOL

Oh no.... I just had a thought... Who is going to come up with the standards for the computer:shock: Here we go again! :doh:

I welcome the comment cards for the most part...some are even downright hilarious...like the one I got that said I forgot to remove the membrane from my pork butt...true story! :becky:

Bet you haven't forgotten to do that since, now have ya? :doh:

I say no I have never gotten a card but I have as I am sure others had that one judge that was way off the chart with their scores. I have judged once for shadetree this year. The table got a rib so bad it was all I could do to swallow the bite i took with out puking. every judge at the table thought it was horrible and we all agreed to on what needed to be put on the card.Only if all the judges think it needs a card should one be given but if your meat is that bad you probably all ready no it!I dont need to read what one loon thinks

As of this moment, the poll results are overwhelmingly in favor of comment cards being required for scores of 5 or lower with 106 votes in favor and only 22 votes against. That's approximately 82% of the responders in favor.

I wonder if the KCBS BoD has any idea of how lopsided this issue may be. I fully understand that this is not a scientific poll but over 80% in favor with a relatively large sampling group can't be that far off.

Back