Plowboy shown in first few minutes of BBQ Pitmasters tonight

Excellent episode. Glad to see paul pull up. He has done so poorly, it's great to see him pull out of that nose dive. As for myron......I like him. Is he a jerk? Sure. But he has earned that level of cocky.

Did I ever move? Don about hit the ceiling. Plowboy ran down the stairs, Dave Compton hadn't gotten out of his seat so fast since the summer of 69, Hillbilly was high fiving, and Woodfellas there to our left.

That was awesome to see as I don't really have much memory of hearing our name called!

Did I ever move? Don about hit the ceiling. Plowboy ran down the stairs, Dave Compton hadn't gotten out of his seat so fast since the summer of 69, Hillbilly was high fiving, and Woodfellas there to our left.

That was awesome to see as I don't really have much memory of hearing our name called!

All I saw was Don!:-D

Yeah, I liked that episode the best. I know they talked about the parties, but they didn't convey just how much partying there is, and on Myron mentioned the DarkSide. And its always a nice thing when you know who wins, and they are a Brethren. I havent looked, but what contest is next week?

Notley is Harry's assistant... getting lots of airtime...

Drives me crazy seeing teams licking their fingers while prepping boxes or tasting food etc..
but then again, at my favorite restaurants, the kitchen prep guys could be wiping his arse without washing his hands...Remind me to never judge or go out to eat again :eek:

As a former line cook, I'll just tell you, you don't want to think about what we were doing back there. :) Just eat your damn pancakes.

I did not know that was Notley. Very cool, man.

The American Royal is a lot of things: party, nation wide bash, but most of all, it is a BBQ contest. I'm glad that they showed at least one of the grand champions with the crown, cape and trophy on stage. Whether you are watching from the crowd or sitting on the stage, that is the ultimate American Royal moment. Very little in comp BBQ can compare. Bravo to Pitmasters for capturing many aspects of the American Royal so well.

If those of you with DVRs pause the show when they show Boondoggle winning and look behind them 2 rows and to the left, you will see the minority Brethren contingent at the Royal. Namely me!

I liked it better than the last episode. It's as if they are listening to us and editing it accordingly. I suspect that is what they are doing. Listening to the audience is great way to improve any "reality" TV show.

I liked it better than the last episode. It's as if they are listening to us and editing it accordingly. I suspect that is what they are doing. Listening to the audience is great way to improve any "reality" TV show.

I can't believe that they turn an episode around in seven days like that, especially when the show's producer was with Myron driving cross country to the Leno show just two days ago.

I'm sure that any change in storyline or segment that conforms to discussions about the show online are purely coincidental. I can't believe that TLC would take the risk of letting the show's producers run "on the fly" like that. Seems very risky.

I can't believe that they turn an episode around in seven days like that, especially when the show's producer was with Myron driving cross country to the Leno show just two days ago.

I'm sure that any change in storyline or segment that conforms to discussions about the show online are purely coincidental. I can't believe that TLC would take the risk of letting the show's producers run "on the fly" like that. Seems very risky.

Todd, it does not seem risky to me, they have the footage, it is no problem to make a few quick edits to the final show before it airs.

I think I must have fainted. They told me I had my head in hands for a few minutes before I moved.

You didn't faint but you did put your head in your hands for a few seconds. I know, I was right behind you Bro.

If those of you with DVRs pause the show when they show Boondoggle winning and look behind them 2 rows and to the left, you will see the minority Brethren contingent at the Royal. Namely me!

The coolest thing about that was that you had it all figured out. You kept saying Boondoggle was going to win well before they announced it. :icon_cool

Back