THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When you guys pull this thing together, make sure to take pics and note details please.

Hopefully, there will be some one of kind artwork available on e-bay after this get together, maybe some video also

pigmaker23 said:
I was planning on 3:00 PM start

Eric,

It looks as though "Primal Meat Smokers" will be there in toto... all 3 of us. Craig, Don and Cliff.

I will give you a definite response probably tomorrow.

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Thanks for organizing this.

PS. Who is Peaches?

CTSmokehouse said:
Are you Peaches?

You are in for quite a surprise. :shock:

And, uh, no....Sledneck's not Peaches.
medium-smiley-141.gif

so is this going to happen?

we are away that week until then so it would be nice to know before we go
thanks
nancee

pigmaker23 said:
The cost per person exclusive of adult beverages will be $ 30.00 -$32.00 PP. This will include 30 lb pigs ( as many as required for the total number attending) side dishes, and some chefs special choices to be determined, I spoke with Adam and he will make the event worth the trip. We need 12-15 people minimum, to make it work, I have at least six now...

so any feedback ?

Update Pig Pickin Party

Here is an update about the Pig Pickin Party on Sunday February 11...

The festivities will begin at 3:00 PM, as of today January 23 I have 17 confirmed people, the final cost will be dependant on the number of attendees. if we get 25 people it should end up around $ 28.00 PP. I will have a final price no later than Feb 1.. PLEASE Let me know if you are attending as soon as possible... Thanks looking for a great time

Back