Pig Pickin Party

When you guys pull this thing together, make sure to take pics and note details please.

Hopefully, there will be some one of kind artwork available on e-bay after this get together, maybe some video also

pigmaker23 said:
I was planning on 3:00 PM start

Eric,

It looks as though "Primal Meat Smokers" will be there in toto... all 3 of us. Craig, Don and Cliff.

I will give you a definite response probably tomorrow.

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Thanks for organizing this.

PS. Who is Peaches?

CTSmokehouse said:
Are you Peaches?

You are in for quite a surprise. :shock:

And, uh, no....Sledneck's not Peaches.
medium-smiley-141.gif

so is this going to happen?

we are away that week until then so it would be nice to know before we go
thanks
nancee

pigmaker23 said:
The cost per person exclusive of adult beverages will be $ 30.00 -$32.00 PP. This will include 30 lb pigs ( as many as required for the total number attending) side dishes, and some chefs special choices to be determined, I spoke with Adam and he will make the event worth the trip. We need 12-15 people minimum, to make it work, I have at least six now...

so any feedback ?

Update Pig Pickin Party

Here is an update about the Pig Pickin Party on Sunday February 11...

The festivities will begin at 3:00 PM, as of today January 23 I have 17 confirmed people, the final cost will be dependant on the number of attendees. if we get 25 people it should end up around $ 28.00 PP. I will have a final price no later than Feb 1.. PLEASE Let me know if you are attending as soon as possible... Thanks looking for a great time

Back