Pig Pickin Party

we are there

does the 17 include us? If it is happening, we will definitely be there
nancee

pigmaker23 said:
Here is an update about the Pig Pickin Party on Sunday February 11...

The festivities will begin at 3:00 PM, as of today January 23 I have 17 confirmed people, the final cost will be dependant on the number of attendees. if we get 25 people it should end up around $ 28.00 PP. I will have a final price no later than Feb 1.. PLEASE Let me know if you are attending as soon as possible... Thanks looking for a great time

add 1 please

please add Joe Whittel to your list. thanks
nancee

pigmaker23 said:

The festivities will begin at 3:00 PM, as of today January 23 I have 17 confirmed people, the final cost will be dependant on the number of attendees. if we get 25 people it should end up around $ 28.00 PP. I will have a final price no later than Feb 1.. PLEASE Let me know if you are attending as soon as possible... Thanks looking for a great time

Whoa. Quite a crew developed while I was out of town. Now I have to try to deliver Peaches.:biggrin:

pigmaker23 said:

Eric,

I have 2 confirmed, 1 not able and 1 possible.

I'll try to firm things up ASAP.

Looking forward to the event. Thank's for putting it together!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

add one more please

name is Val Carpi
thanks Eric,
Nancee

CTSmokehouse said:
Eric,

I have 2 confirmed, 1 not able and 1 possible.

I'll try to firm things up ASAP.

Looking forward to the event. Thank's for putting it together!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Good Morning All, Its just over a week till the Mid Winter Pig Pickin Party at Daisy Mays BBQ, Just a reminder/ request to please drop me a message if youare planing on attending. its Sunday Feb 11 at 3:00 PM

Thanks

Eric

F.Y.I. Daisy May's BBQ is B.Y.O.B. !

Fellow Pig Pickin' Partygoers:

I went online to the Daisy May's BBQ U.S.A. Website. I read the reviews... all great... Daisy May's BBQ is B.Y.O.B.... so bring a cooler and B.Y.O.B.! They have water, soda and sweet tea in Mason Jars. They provide plastic aprons and latex gloves. If you are latex and powder sensitive like me, I will be bringing a box of latex free, powder free (Large) Nitrile Exam Gloves for Pickin' with. This should be a great BBQ experience!

See y'all soon...

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

with the help of a "friend" in the adult beverage business, I have secured two cases of assorted beer to get us started, as they say "on the cuff", the rest will be up to you all, looking for a great time

Eric

Eric and friends,
Please have a great time tomorrow night! Would have liked to be there but leaving for Vegas next Sunday and all $funds$ are tied up for that.
Will chat with you later Eric.
Ray

guy.. i am going to do my best to get there in the afternoon to see everyone.. .. as most anyone would proably bet, I'm not much of a pig picker :redface: :eek: , but I'll come down to say howdy and hangout for a bit.

Amy and I are catering a party in brooklyn for my cousin, she's fighting cancer in her 20's-- yesterday was her birthday and monday she goes back into the hospital for more days of chemo. We're doing everything for her for free. 80 people are coming to celebrate her.

Alot of people here know how I feel about that motherfarkin cancer because of my mom. :evil::evil:
th_chainsaw.gif

Don't mean to hijack or be a bummer-- just spent alot of time with her today.

Have a great time to everyone that goes!

backyardchef said:
Amy and I are catering a party in brooklyn for my cousin, she's fighting cancer in her 20's-- yesterday was her birthday and monday she goes back into the hospital for more days of chemo. We're doing everything for her for free. 80 people are coming to celebrate her.

Alot of people here know how I feel about that motherfarkin cancer because of my mom. :evil::evil:
th_chainsaw.gif

Don't mean to hijack or be a bummer-- just spent alot of time with her today.

Have a great time to everyone that goes!

Dude you are bumming me out! Seriously, its a great thing you are doing and hope all turns out well

ATTENTION: The Party today at Daisy Mays includes the pickin of a 30 pound pig, along with Massive Beef Ribs, Reg Ribs, Pulled Pork, All The Sides, and a couple of dishes Adam is making that are a secret to me, Adam will not reveal them but I am sure they are going to be great, so to clear things up, there is MUCH MORE than a piglet to feast on.....

WOW! That sounds great! Can't wait! YUM MOD! I guess I should have skipped breakfast....forget lunch.... This should be quite the BBQ experience!

Thanks Eric!

See you soon.

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

We're leaving here around 2..

now one question..

is that pig gonna be lookin at me?
afraid-smiley-9078.gif

:wink:

BBQchef33 said:
We're leaving here around 2..

now one question..

is that pig gonna be lookin at me?
afraid-smiley-9078.gif

:wink:
I suppose it depends at which end of the table you sit at!
face view vs arse view.

Back