Phubar's Phailed Tri Tip Pron

FAIL??? You might not think it's your best but I think it's far from a fail!!! I read something about a guest? Care to explain w/ a pic? :becky: Nice plates of eats!! Keep on smokin' brudda!!!

Phu - Doesn't look near as bad as you make it sound. To be honest, it looks good! With that being said, what the hell did you cut that tri-tip with? Your teeth? Your finger nails? A chainsaw?:becky:

I don't care who you are that chits funny!!:laugh:
Phu, thats not THAT bad...a little well done for me, my wife would love that!:p

Ryan,I had to check that pic out again and I was like:"Dang,it indeed looks like I've cut the meat with my teeth!".
Laughed my a$$ off!:becky::thumb:

Keale,that tri tip was for people who don't know what a good piece of meat should taste or look like...no disrespect to the Wife Bro!
...I know what you mean.

FAIL??? You might not think it's your best but I think it's far from a fail!!! I read something about a guest? Care to explain w/ a pic? :becky: Nice plates of eats!! Keep on smokin' brudda!!!

Hgehgehge!!!
Thanks for the pic of the Wife and Brudda L.!:cool:
Sorry B....don't have a pic.
Today I cooked some red meat again and I passed bigtime...there was a guest again but also no pics of the guest.
This one I wanted to share for sure with you!:p:wink::thumb:

No disrespect take bro, she's eating "mediium" cooked meat now...:p

Can't wait to see your ostritch pron...I'm at work and can't see any pics!:mad2:

As others have said, I've seen (and cooked) a lot worse attempts than that one looks to be. Having said that, get your thermometer fixed so you won't be so hard on yourself.

Phu I killed a Tri-Tip tonight in less than 2and a half hours I didn't know they cooked that fast on the UDS.

Too bad AinGA!
Good beef with very low fat cook fast on a UDS...or every other kind of cooker!
We keep learning!:cool:

Yeah we keep learning but man I hate killing beef, Taste was good but i wanted it at med rare and got it cooked through in a real short time.

Back