Phubar's Lowland Smokers at Weber Course in Phreezeland Pron

It's nice to see other people with your(and a little bit of my) logo on their t-shirt:smile:
Smokin'!

Dude....totally forgot to mention you!!!:oops:
Dennessey is my go-to-guy behind almost all my stuph,the drums and also the logo.
I bow my head in shame D....

Had a great day! Nice to meet some of the other forum members in person! The food tasted very nice!

Venison, apricot stuffed, smoked turkey breast with apple, apricot and a balsamic reduction.
joure3.jpg

Pepper encrusted venison loin and venison steak with red cabbage, pear shaped mashed potatos in a panko crust with a venison demi glace sauce.
joure7.jpg

Pear with almond paste in filo dough with vanilla ice cream in pastachio crust and chocolate ganache
joure8.jpg

Didn't take a nice picture of the deep fried cod :-(

The logo looks great on the shirts Phub! Too bad you didn't have time to finish the other one in time!

That is a great looking turkey roll and I really like the potato croquette.

Had a great day! Nice to meet some of the other forum members in person! The food tasted very nice!

Venison, apricot stuffed, smoked turkey breast with apple, apricot and a balsamic reduction.
joure3.jpg

Pepper encrusted venison loin and venison steak with red cabbage, pear shaped mashed potatos in a panko crust with a venison demi glace sauce.
joure7.jpg

Pear with almond paste in filo dough with vanilla ice cream in pastachio crust and chocolate ganache
joure8.jpg

Didn't take a nice picture of the deep fried cod :-(

Looks fantastic Noskos, thank you for posting these!

since Noskos knows all the right english food words :) mayby he can translate some of the recipies, we have them, but only in dutch..... it was nice to see the different kinds of Q's, we had a OTG 67, WSM 57, a gass Q300, OTG 57A with wok for deepfrying, Genesis and spirit! specialy the grillmarks of he venision (Q300) looked excellent!

@Phubar, can't wait to see the final back print of the design

Phubar

I think I saw your avatar as the cover of the new Seal album.

Just saying,

Lookin' Good Phubar! (From one lapsed Graphic Designer to a real one):cool:
I like the layout with the equipment on top.

Great lookin' Logo; Great lookin' food!

But the portions look like they are for the girl scouts. I'm just sayin' ............ .?

But it is great lookin' food ................. for an appetizer. lol

Back