THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
After I saw RTD's breasts a while back I wanted to give the Dolly Parton mod a try.

Cooked some water with honey,soy sauce,salt,clove and bay leave for the brine.
I let the breasts brine overnight.
Next day I dried them clean and let them dry in the fridge for a day.
Yesterday I rubbed the breasts with Simply Marvelous Sweet n Spicy under the skin,rubbed the upper side of the skin with some Jamaican Phirewalk and let the chicken rest again in the fridge for a day.

I made a homemade garlic butter that contained rozemary,I stuphed the lemons with the butter and put it under the skin.

Not so much pics this time cause I had some company over I needed to impress,but the salad and taters were the same as last week so...

Chicks were major juicy,got the skin off and saved that for tomorrow!:twisted:

IMG_0091-1.jpg

IMG_0092-1.jpg

IMG_0095-1.jpg

IMG_0093-1.jpg

IMG_0097-1.jpg

IMG_0098-1.jpg

IMG_0099-1.jpg

Good looking chicks you got there Phubar. If you're cooking these for guests some time, you could try the aluminum foil bikini top for tan lines on one pair - you guests will get a good laugh.

Back