THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice, thanks guys! looks like I'm going to order some Perfect mix first. Then work on finding Lumberjacks for a good price or maybe I can find some local Pellet guys for a group buy,

You won't be sorry.If I could have only one brand that's what it would be.

You can buy Lumberjack pellets from The Charcoal Store for $24.99 per bag with free shipping. BBQ Island in Tempe Arizona carries their own brand which are re- labeled Lumberjack pellets. They usually have a deal if you buy 5 bags you get a 6th one free. BBQ Island also carries the excellent Fast Eddies 100% hickory.

Found lumber jack after some digging here locally at a farm equipment supply! Got the OHC can't wait!

I 4th or 5th cooking pellets perfect mix. I use them most of the time. I recently bought my first bag of traeger pellets..its a special bag, from costco, seems better than that other bags that I steered clear of since I bought my Rec Tec.

Back