One Of My Favorites To Make At Home

Farking AWESOME Sako!!! And here we go again, I'm eating blueberries for lunch because I need to lose some weight before my back surgery, and I have to look at this. DAMMIT! :doh::wink:

That Big Mac song keeps runnin' through my head !!!! What's the special sauce ? Similar to In-N-Out ? .... killer burger cook .....

Similar!

I go with what I had have on hand and it never fails. Mayo, mustard, ketchup, didn't have relish so I chopped up some pickles and added sugar, Aleppo pepper but cayenne or paprika will work, black papper, white pepper and a dash of sriracha. Eyeballed it all.

That suspiciously looks like cheddar cheese to me...but what do I know, I didn't eat that wonderful piece of heaven.

Awesome, Sako!!

Thanks brother!

It def does but it was thick deli sliced American cheese. Huge difference between the pre packed Kraft style garbage. No offense.

Thanks brother!

It def does but it was thick deli sliced American cheese. Huge difference between the pre packed Kraft style garbage. No offense.

Understood.

I never buy that garbage. I always go for Boar's Head American!

Nice work, brother. I’d wolf down your version and be looking for another.

@ssv3 - What is your recipe for the "special sauce" or are you just using thousand island like McDs?

Don't have a set recipe I used whatever I have on hand. Main ingredients are mayo, a little mustard, ketchup, relish.

This time I around I did mayo, mustard, ketchup, didn't have relish so I chopped up some pickles and added sugar, Aleppo pepper but cayenne or paprika will work, black papper, white pepper and a dash of sriracha. Eyeballed it all.

Back