Roll Call. Inside 30 days. OBR Operation NY/NJ

Hey guys,

Just made a donation. Really wish I could head down to help out physically, but I'm going to try my best to raise some much needed funds. I sent an email to about 200 people and have received positive responses thus far. Hopefully this generates a new wave of donations.

You guys and gals are awesome! Keep up the good work!!! :clap2::thumb::clap2::thumb::clap2::thumb::clap2:

Field report from Neptune, NJ;

Rob Marion, myself, and a great staff of volunteers from the Senior center are kicking out the food for all comers. May be re-assigned after today's cook.

Max kudos to the volunteers making a huge difference!

Probably will be re-assigned tonight. Patrick will be in touch.

Thanks--Jeff Hughes
OBR Director, Western States Operations

Anyone know guidelines for bringing in raw or frozen pork? If I haul in coolers am I ok? I don't want meat supplies to be turned away because of regulations. Putting together a supply run from here to Jersey on Thursday, been in contact with OBR about needs and location, waiting for direction....

Anyone know guidelines for bringing in raw or frozen pork? If I haul in coolers am I ok? I don't want meat supplies to be turned away because of regulations. Putting together a supply run from here to Jersey on Thursday, been in contact with OBR about needs and location, waiting for direction....

pm me with your number.

Jeff Hughes
OBR Director , Western States Operations

Guys. What do you need and where? I am in NJ and dealing with personal stuff (family has 6 houses between Normandy and LBI, we also lost 3 cars, and a pet is missing). I got to see the LBI house today and it is in great condition. My spirits are lifted a bit. I have taken 5 of the last 6 days off work so it will be difficult to sneak out tomorrow but if you let me know what you guys need most and where I need to bring it I will do my best.

Back