THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You put rib rub on a tri-tip!:eek:

If I could get a tri-tip to turn out that good looking I'd put rib rub on it too...that thing looks incredible. I need some beef.

I'm a die hard Kettle guy but the oval design on the Kingsford really makes sense in a lot of ways. May have to start looking for one to add to the family.

You put rib rub on a tri-tip!:eek:

If I could get a tri-tip to turn out that good looking I'd put rib rub on it too...that thing looks incredible. I need some beef.

I'm a die hard Kettle guy but the oval design on the Kingsford really makes sense in a lot of ways. May have to start looking for one to add to the family.

Just a little bit of rib rub...it carmelizes on the high heat sear and adds a nice flavor to the meat. Normally I just use salt, pepper, and garlic powder on tri-tip a la Santa Maria style, but occasionally I like something different.

The oval kettle design is really amazing and I gave away my 22.5 Weber after I found the oval. Unfortunately they don't make them anymore...if you can find one in good shape get it!

Back