No More Plastic

Beautiful deck Ric! I hadn't thought about how the plastic material would weather...thanks for the info. Really like the under deck storage idea too. :cool:
Nice to see Miss Scarlett helping. :-D

Thanks Jeanie

I think today's wood alternatives are likely 100 times better than what we had. We sort of even considered a couple of the current options but in the end we just like cedar.

Yes at some point it struck me that we had a lot of storage potential in that space that was just going to sit there. I still need to build a shelf but I'm planning to put all of my eggcessories under there in some sort of waterproof container.

Scarlett likes to help in just about any project there is. Actually if she had her way she would just run the project but I'm not quite ready to turn things over to her yet.

Great looking deck, you are really going to enjoy that. the lighting is also great.

I have a huge wood deck that I am looking forward to getting rid of. I am more of a concrete and landscaping guy.

That is some beautiful work right there, Ric. Good thinking on the lighting and speaker runs, too.

The help is as cute as ever!

Back