THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music Junkie

Full Fledged Farker
The opportunity finally arrived to make the next step in my journey.:mrgreen:

I was feeling the desire to move on from the pellet pooper. Not for any other reason than I wanted to try and learn a bit more. I was really intrigued by the Gravity Fed units and did a lot of research on them. While doing so I learned more about the IVC type as well. I liked them just as much. I made a bunch of calls, and sent a lot of emails to several builders. I found almost every one of them to be fantastic to deal with and very willing to educate a potential buyer. I had settled on two or three (of both types) from some builders in Texas and other parts of the East and South. A couple of Brethren pointed me to Cascade Smokers here on the West Coast. Rob was amazing, and really took his time with me to work out what I was looking for. I found that I could get a few extra options for the savings I was getting on shipping. I finally settled on the Que-Deville model with a few alterations and upgrades. I made the order in early December, and it showed up this Wednesday! I wanted to burn it in after work tonight, but by the time I got home, it had started to rain. So tomorrow it is.

Attachments

• Cascade 2s.jpg
    Cascade 2s.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 320
  • Cascade 3s.jpg
    Cascade 3s.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 316
  • Cascade 4s.jpg
    Cascade 4s.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 315
  • Cascade 5s.jpg
    Cascade 5s.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 317
  • Cascade 6s.jpg
    Cascade 6s.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 314
  • Cascade 8s.jpg
    Cascade 8s.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 314
  • Cascade 9s.jpg
    Cascade 9s.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 318
  • Cascade 7s.jpg
    Cascade 7s.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 316
I see great adventures in your future with the new whip!

"She's a beaut, Clark!"

Congrats!! I looked real hard at those a couple years ago as they are within driving distance from me. Post some cook pics. I'm interested to see how you like it.

Back