THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think Todd parted that crown and put some of it back in the cooker. Man, thats a big melon.

What line? Not even close, the pork does not ever come close to a cooker after I "Part" it.

Is this any different then putting your parted pork in a heated cambro?

Or mixig with heated sauce?

It may be that putting pork in a cast iron skillet that has been"super heat"ed is okay. I don't know, but I bet that skillet is a lot hotter than any cambro can get, and way closer the the definition of reheating. Hell, you might be able to cook a raw money muscle in that skillet.

I have a warm spot on the shelf of my Klose next to the fire box. I use that spot to heat sauce. In Ponca I put the money muscle in a small aluminum pan with sauce in it there before I built my box. I thought about it for a second, and asked a good friend of mine(and very seasoned competitor) who was set up next to me if he thought I was violating the rule. He did. I pulled it off. I'm sure your skillet is way hotter than that spot on my shelf.

I don't want anyone to even think I don't follow the rules. I don't want to have to argue about it or have anyone feel my scores are tainted.

I hope this gets resolved in Philly, it sure ain't gonna happen here...

Sorry couldn't resist.

4qqf9yp1.gif

Folks, I asked a question with good intent. I had not seen the other thread about the subject.
I now know to be more careful about asking questions and research the archives first.
Let's call a end to this and let it go.

And as for winter, still way too hot in the sun today.

Last edited by a moderator:
now ask how you get 6's on some of the best turn in's we ever did ??????

Note to readers;
I am not talking to myself yet. My team partner used nearly the same name when he signed up.

I so need it to be April...please let it be April....is it April yet??? Oh boy is this gonna be a long winter :rolleyes:

all right I'd settle for the end of March :biggrin:

So you are not going to freeze your Butt off this winter...? BTW it is still Fall!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family....

Back