New Holland, PA Summer Fest 8/22 and 8/23

New Holland

I know, I know, it's a looooong time away, but we just received confirmation today that we're in. Really looking forward to it. Judged there 2 years ago and wandered about last year. Finally going to join the crowd.

I know, I know, it's a looooong time away, but we just received confirmation today that we're in. Really looking forward to it. Judged there 2 years ago and wandered about last year. Finally going to join the crowd.

Congrats, Ron! It'll be great to have you there as a competitor. I can't say enough good things about that contest and am bringing the family this year to experience the whole thing.

Still waiting. Fingers crossed turning white at the knuckles. Received email last night that
I will get answer early next week. Talk about disappointing when i see my in box and it is from Summerfest, get all excited then WA wa wa waaaaaaaaaaa.

WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I know how you feel..I dindt even have the Bretheren in my corner!!!I have a spot for you..Gnome Style!!!

Still waiting. Fingers crossed turning white at the knuckles. Received email last night that
I will get answer early next week. Talk about disappointing when i see my in box and it is from Summerfest, get all excited then WA wa wa waaaaaaaaaaa.
At least you got an email :cry::eusa_clap...

We were 6th, and we were notified that we got in Friday. I am so excited, I didn't go to this one last year and have heard a lot of good things about it.

I am new at my job(only 3 months) so they really don't know me to well. Monday morning is typically very quiet around here. When i opened the email and started yelling at the top of my lungs i had people running to find out what the hell is going on. There i am yelling them I'm in New Holland I'm in New Holland. They all look a bit puzzled and frightened. FEAR THE PIG!!!!!

Back